Questions posed were:
- What do digital humanities scholars see as the potential of this interdisciplinary field?
- What are the important theoretical and methodological contributions digital humanities can offer to both the humanities and the sciences?
- Daniel J. Cohen, Assoc. Professor of History and Director of the Center for History and New Media (CHNM) at George Mason University
- Federica Frabetti, Senior Lecturer in the Communication, Media, and Culture Program at Oxford Brookes University
- Dino Buzzetti from the Department of Philosophy at the University of Bologna