Our first order of business on this last day was to update our software to address the bug issue mentioned in yesterday's post. Essentially, type 'bundle update' at the prompt in the iTerminal and that took care of it. Quite easy.
Next, we forked from someone's account on GitHub. We contributed to someone else's project (making changes to the forked files and saved them). We made a pull request to let the author of the original files know that we made changes. Jeremy wrote a blog entry on the process: Forking Fetching Pushing Pulling.
Useful Tools and Web Sites encountered over Day Five
An A-Z Index of the Bash command line for Linux: http://ss64.com/bash/
Project Management for Humanists: http://mediacommons.futureofthebook.org/alt-ac/pieces/project-management-humanists
Railsbridge Installfest for Windows: http://installfest.railsbridge.org/installfest/windows